Me2eveyone has reached half a million people and Everyday hundreds of people join. Have you joined?

Me2Everyone Explained

Posted by M2E On 05:57
People around me at much they confused, about what is me2everyone?

Below text is F.A.Q Popular members asking to


What is me2everyone?

Every so often a new idea arrives on the web that makes so much sense.

me2everyone will transform your life as a next generation social / business network. What makes M2E really different is that M2E members own this website! So when M2E make a profit - M2E members make a profit. M2E are still pre-launching the website, testing new ideas before M2E start to evolve into a semi-3D world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch cool videos, create a photo or art gallery, launch your own record label, open a virtual newspaper, buy a virtual house, protect the environment and even make money from your own online store. As you unlock financial benefits or buy an in-world business you can make hundreds or thousands of real world Euros, Pounds or Dollars.

me2everyone will become a place where you and everyone you know make the decisions, shape the world, create incomes and share in the potential multi-million dollar income streams that can come to such a company... And it never has to cost you a single penny! Register now for free and discover why 30,000 people are joining every week!

During May 2009 M2E have a new interactive members' area going live. M2E have got some great new ideas coming this year too - and a few things the web just hasn't seen before...



Is me2everyone real?

Not only is me2everyone real, but you can become a member and a shareholder of me2everyone for free! M2E are a UK-based company. M2E are debt-free. M2E have an authorised share capital of GBP £18.000.000 with a very experienced management team and a whole range of exciting options coming in the future. M2E are designing a company that lasts for many years, makes lots of money for its shareholders and is a real fun place that puts the "social" back into social networking!



Who are me2everyone?

Please click on the MEET THE TEAM button. M2E will be adding new Advisors (M2E Global Execs) to this every week - so you can see the many hundreds of people who are getting involved in me2everyone. When the camera stops breaking, M2E will have the photos of M2E directors on there as well

Oh yes, everyone who becomes a member is also part of me2everyone team as well!



Can I get more information about me2everyone?

YES!

Please explore the whole of this section of M2E website. If M2E have not answered your questions, please click on the CONTACT US button.



Where can I find latest updates and news about m2e?

Later in May 2009 M2E NEWS feature will let you know what's happening. Alternatively, please log-in to your account (or create one) and you will discover new updates every week.


Join now!



Source : Me2everyone.com
Bookmark and Share

2 Response to 'Me2Everyone Explained'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://joinm2e.blogspot.com/2009/05/me2everyone-explained.html?showComment=1248783433049#c400607423421165821'> 28.7.09

    Hello there. I alwys wondered what me2everyone is and you give a good explanation here. I will check me2everyone better soon. Thank you for sharing.

     

  2. Kibby Said,
    http://joinm2e.blogspot.com/2009/05/me2everyone-explained.html?showComment=1248783877847#c992854605527381945'> 28.7.09

    Cool me2every ay? I'm currently a member of that my member number is 492377 so I've been around a lil bit but not to long and I'm looking forward to their upcoming features.

     

Post a Comment


me2everyone | me2eveyone blog | me2everyone reviews | global executive | me2everyone blogger | m2e blog | m2e reviews | internet technology | marketing | social networks

Analysis Value Shared M2E :

Years > 2009-2010
- 1 shared = £0.001 - £ 0.125

Years > 2011-2012
- 1 shared = £0.254 - £0.58


oDesk Certified  Professional

oDesk Certified Ecommerce Consultant

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert

oDesk Certified Windows XP Expert